Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Walking around Milan in December..

I really enjoy walking in Milan in December. I love the window displays that each store has and the decorations that they have in the city.  The window displays in Europe are completely different than those in the United States.  I feel that the window displays in Europe go above and beyond.  They take their themes and stories within their stores to the next level.  When I was in Paris, at the Gallerie Lafayette they had display windows that were toy themed.  













I  loved this store! The winding staircase is beautiful!



















This was a sign at my favorite store in Milan (La Rinascente).  La Rinascente is a department store that is located in the central area of Milan near the Duomo. I am obsessed with the basement of this store.  The basement has home goods, stationary things, and artistic novelties.  There are many neat brands in the basement of this store.  One of my favorite brands in the basement, is a brand called Pylones.  Pylones has the cutest and most interesting items I have ever seen.  The items are great for gifts or just for yourself :) 

Here is the website for Pylones: Check it out :) They have several stores in New York!


No comments:

Post a Comment